Manuscript preparation and submission process
- Manuscripts (including technical reports, book reviews and references) must be 1.5 line spaced, 12-point font and Times New Roman or Arial. All manuscripts must be in Microsoft Word (note, PDF files are not accepted).
- Authors must submit a title page file, including the abstract (not more than 200 words), institutional affiliation(s), email address and a short biograph (not more than 400 letter words).
- Authors should submit a separate file of all the charts, tables and figures. They should be numbered serially and indicated in the text where they appeared. Where photographs are used, we encourage the authors to reduce the colour images to avoid extra cost being added to the author(s).
- The journal insists on the use of APA referencing style. The APA referencing style is an “author-date style”, which denotes that the author’s last name and the year of publication for the source should appear in the text, for instance, (Woods, 2019), while the complete reference (alphabetically by name of first author) for each source must also appear in the reference list at the end of the paper.
- The journal accepts manuscripts submitted electronically through online process or e-mail. Visit the journal site: http://ikengajournal.com.ng/home. If you have not submitted a paper to the journal online process before, then, you will need to create an account by clicking on REGISTER. After registration, login and follow the instruction to upload your manuscript. Or submit via: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.